This is a registered award of excellence for blogs. The objectives of this award are that the chosen blog
Through its writing, presentation and objectives, fosters godly values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.
I want to say a heartfelt “thank you” to Maxine of: Heaven’s Reef blog. Maxine has a heart for the ways of the triune God, and how God and His Word enrich the lives of those that have a desire to receive. Maxine’s message encourages those around her, so I encourage you to pay her a visit.
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated him/her.
- The recipient should post a photo of the award on his/her blog in a post.
- The recipient may nominate a (minimum of five).
- Following questions to be answered (You can change the questions as per your wish)
Questions from Maxine
- During these difficult times, what are you doing to draw near to GOD? I am spending more time in study of the Word, and in prayer. I am looking for ways to encourage and serve others (which brings automatic joy).
- How have you extended GOD’S mercy to someone recently? No one comes to mind, (my hope is that I do this more as a response, and not something I think about). And yet, where my husband (who is a lovely man) is concerned, sometimes I am more deliberate, as we are together most of the time.
- What does your heart beat for right now during this uncertain time? That the people of God would press into His preparation, love, and unity, and be a light to one another and the world.
- How have you been blessed by your own followers? Their encouragement, experiences, and testimonies are my favorite. I am richer because of what my community has shared with me.
- Out of the many comments you have received from your followers, is there one in particular that you have cherished? Like probably most bloggers, I cherish ALL the heartfelt comments; so I don’t think I could select just one, but this is a joy to think about.
My Nominees (And I echo Maxine’s sentiment:)
Please remember that you are so fondly thought of by me and if this nomination comes at a difficult time and you are unable to participate, that is okay too. Just know I recommend your blog because it fits the criteria for this award. So, blessings dear ones…keep writing for the LORD!!
Jacquie’s Questions for Nominees
- During these difficult times, what are you doing to draw near to GOD?
- How have you extended GOD’S mercy to someone recently?
- What does your heart beat for right now during this uncertain time?
- How have you been blessed by your own followers?
- Have you found practical and or creative ways to serve those around you?